On 10/15/2017, I will be joining others who have a shared determination to free the world from the pain and suffering of breast cancer by participating in the Making Strides of Long Island on 10/15/2017. Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is the largest breast cancer fundraiser in the world.
Donations raised will enable the American Cancer Society, the leader in groundbreaking breast cancer research, to provide free, comprehensive information to those touched by breast cancer and help people take steps to reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early, when it’s most treatable. Your donation can also give patients the critical support they need by:
•Providing free rides to and from treatment
•Funding a 24/7 phone line that connects patients with vital information.
•Allowing patients to stay in our Hope Lodge locations for free when their treatment is far from home.
Please join me in supporting this important cause by donating now. No one with this disease should ever walk alone.
Visit my fundraising page: http://mobileacs.org/2y22pQQ
Maria C. Ceccacci | Project Manager
CATAPANO ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE, P.C
585 Broadhollow Rd., Melville, NY 11747
T: (631) 694-9696 | F: (631) 694-0394
Email: email@example.com |Web: www.catapano.com
Give the Gift of COMFORT + JOY
Brighten the Holidays for Families in need in our Long Island Community.
Get in the spirit & help make a difference! There are two easy ways you can participate:
- PURCHASE A DONATION! Select from a wide variety of fun toys and essential cold weather gear. There are items to fit any giving budget. You’ll receive a tax receipt for your donation at the time of purchase. All goods ordered online will be shipped in bulk directly to Long Island Cares. Online prices include shipping, handling and tax.
- Form a team and host your own virtual Holiday drive! Just CLICK HERE to get started. This is a great opportunity to make a bigger impact with co-workers, friends & family. When you host your own virtual drive, you’ll get your own home page that you can customize & share with others.
Thank you for your help! Your contributions will strengthen our community by helping families in need this holiday season.
About Long Island Cares: The Mission of Long Island Cares & the Harry Chapin Food Bank is to bring together all available resources for the benefit of the hungry on Long Island. Long Island Cares provides emergency food where & when it is needed, sponsors programs that help families achieve self-sufficiency, & educates the general public about the causes and consequences of hunger on Long Island.
The Melville Chamber of Commerce presents the Business Resource Roundtable. The purpose of the Roundtable is to provide a forum for Chamber members to bring their specific business questions, issues or problems to a group of peers. Based on their knowledge & experiences, attendees offer possible solutions and/or identify available resources that may assist in the solution. Roundtable participants can request solutions, offer experienced advice, and assist each other in bringing their companies to a higher level of performance.
This is a free resource to Chamber members and will be hosted by a different chamber member business each month. Attendance is limited, so registering is required.
If you require any additional info please contact Jordan Kaplan of the Business Resource Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-764-8256
“New York Paid Family Leave”
– Starts in less than a month and effects every private employer with one or more employees effective January 1, 2018
– The very latest guidance from the State on its implementation
– What steps need to be taken by the employer to be in compliance with the law
– Has your company planned for employees to start taking this leave as of January 1, 2018 so as not to disrupt the company operations