The Women Of Melville Empowerment Network (W.O.M.E.N.) whose mission is to empower, recognize and inspire women of the Melville Chamber.
W.O.M.E.N. provides information and a networking forum for women in all levels of business who are members of the Melville Chamber of Commerce. The goals are:
- To organize small group luncheons rotating between mentoring sessions and networking programs.
- Meet like-minded women with similar goals and issues who are motivated to achieve more success in their businesses and careers.
- Develop the networking skills you might not practice in your workplace but will find both rewarding and useful.
- Become exposed to professional women from all sectors and sizes of businesses who face similar issues and challenges as you do and discover how they address these and excel.
- Increasing your visibility through attendance and participation
- Broadening your knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations
- Expanding your network of business contacts
- Serve as mentor to new women members at chamber-wide events helping to facilitate new relationships with women in the chamber to improve retention of members.
- Develop a series of informational dinners or roundtables with female students that would bring together Melville Chamber business owners with students to discuss practical aspects of the skills needed to be successful in their business etc.
Please note: You must be a current Chamber member to be a part of the Network.
Not a member yet, click here
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us @ 631-777-6260 or email us & firstname.lastname@example.org