The mission of the Young Professionals Group (YPG) is to encourage growth and development of young professionals, create new relationships to aid in the growth of your personal and professional network, and to assist in being more active in your community in the areas of business, social, cultural, and recreational activities. We will be focusing on these three areas in 2019.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Take part in lively panel discussions and Town Hall style events.
PHILANTHROPY: Come out and support the groups that give back to our community! Attend events, help raise awareness, funds and get involved with both internal and external partners.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Attend networking and social events throughout the year. Enjoy our monthly committee meetings and get to know people from all areas of professional background.
Fee to Join?
There is no fee to join, this is a free committee for all active Melville Chamber Members. There is no limit to the number of attendees your company can have at an event or meeting.
Can I host and event or meeting?
As a member of the Melville Chamber of Commerce we would love for you to host our next YPG meeting, Town Hall Breakfast or Special Event. This allows for us to learn more about your company/organization. Please contact us at at email@example.com
- Create networking opportunities
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental process and issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate our future leaders
- Work to keep our young professionals in our community
- Contribute to and enrich the community
To learn more about the Young Professionals Group please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org